BWB Solutions is a national consulting firm with expertise in planning, governance, organizational assessment, and finance. We’re known for our pragmatic, thoughtful approach to building new programs, creating strategic plans, and helping clients navigate crises and structural changes.
Every project is assigned to a senior partner at the firm. Our partners each have unique strengths in core nonprofit disciplines, organizational theory, and business competencies. Everyone at BWB Solutions understands how to translate needs and expectations between nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies. Find out more about our skills and experience.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- A commitment. Everyone at BWB Solutions is deeply and personally dedicated to strengthening social impact.
- A proactive approach. We consider the short and long term implications to resolving issues, and are willing to move quickly and decisively to meet our client’s needs.
- Honesty. We’re candid and direct.
- A reality check. When an organization or a community is dealing with immediate urgent issues, we address those matters first, before engaging in longer term planning.
- Collaboration. We ask questions, listen, and engage our clients.
- Creativity. For us, creative means finding the most direct, simple and effective solutions to clients’ problems.